Rajya Sabha Job vacancies 2017
The Rajya Sabha is also known as the ‘Council of States’. Online applications are invited for following posts in Rajya Sabha Secretariat in Parliament of India (Sansad) :
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) : 01 post
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) : 01 post
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer : 20 posts
- Stenographer (English) : 11 posts
- Security Assistant Grade-II : 21 posts
- Secretariat Assistant(English) : 30 posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) : 07 posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) : 02 posts
- Translator : 19 posts
- Proof Reader : 03 posts
Application Fee :
Rs. 300/- through online mode only i.e. Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card. SC, ST, PWD, Female and Ex-Serviceman candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply?
Apply Online at Rajya Sabha Website from 25/07/2016 to 18/08/2017 only.
Details and Application Format :
Please visit Notice Board section at Rajya Sabha Website at http://rajyasabha.nic.in to view details and online submission of application.