High Court of Karnataka Recruitment – 42 Assistant Court Secretary Vacancies – Last Date 30 April 2017
High Court of Karnataka invites application for the post of 42 Assistant Court Secretary. Apply Online before 30 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : HCE 06/2009
High Court of Karnataka Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Court Secretary
- No. of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-36300/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Karnataka Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Board or equivalent with typing & computer knowledge or Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognised as equivalent examination to them by universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board with Computer Knowledge.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years for SC/ST Candidates, 18 to 38 years for Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III -B and 18 to 35 years for All Others as on 30.04.2017
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on short hand test, typing test & viva voce.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/Category-I through SBI online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
How to Apply High Court of Karnataka Vacancy :Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in from 28.03.2017 to 30.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 04.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitmentNotifications/Nacs2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/acs2017.asp