Why Choose BBA after 12th?
The competitive modern environment has really provided threats to most of the students who want to build their career in the management field. The trend of business to perform their operation globally is recently being observed has already created lots of opportunity. If this is a situation now we can certainly observe large business prospects in the future. To be adaptable to this situation, student needs to be well equipped not only with theoretical base but also practical knowledge.
Reasons for BBA being better than any other bachelor degree management course:
- It is a four-year program.
- It has more courses on computer which is vital in recent time of Information Technology (IT). It also covers burning field of today as E-commerce and MIS.
- It has covered wide variety of field ranging from Psychology to Sociology which has implication in the management field.
- It has more focus on grading the students on attendance and class participation along with his\her performance on the internal assessment. This requires student to be more dedicated at his\her study, which can only benefit the student and make him more serious about study. These kind of individual assessments are reflected on the student’s internal marks.
- The teaching pedagogy has more focus on class discussion, quizzes, case studies, and other modern methods of teaching as use of OHP (Overhead Projectors) and Power Point Slides.
- It gives more emphasis on student involvement in creative and experience gaining work as project work preparation, seminar, class note preparation etc.
- Preparing project reports under various subjects is the major requirement of BBA program. It is also one of its distinctive features. This enhances teamwork and the students can develop their interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Student’s creativity, analytical skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills are enhanced by BBA through practical method of teaching and learning.
- The internship program which involves the students to learn under real work environment focuses on ‘Learn by Doing’ techniques which is also the best technique of teaching. Frequent lectures by management professionals, practitioners further help the students to enhance their knowledge.
- The final examination question is designed in marks securing manner with ten objective questions and case study. This also tests analytical skills of the student. So, securing good marks is not difficult as in other TU affiliated course.
So, think yourself and opt for BBA for your further study. This is not a worst choice by any means. Note that, the level of success you get in this or any other field totally depends on your ability and dedication. So, don’t feel that only choosing BBA for further study makes you a complete manager. You have to develop yourself and make this course as a bridge between your present and good future.